Barbara Boxer Caught Lying by San Francisco Chronicle

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The liberal San Francisco Chronicle (we have previously reported on them calling for the death of Mormon leaders, the end of marriage and encouraging retaliations against the voters of Prop 8 by publishing a map to their houses) caught embattled Democrat Barbara "call me senator" Boxer for lying about a conversation she had said she had with Condi Rice, the first female and the first black secretary of state in the history of the United States. (That was not the first time Barbara Boxer was caught disrespecting African Americans.)

Sen. Barbara Boxer came to the Chronicle editorial board today, and I asked her about some controversial remarks she made about then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice not paying “a personal price” in terms of the war in Iraq.

…Boxer told me:

“I asked her how many people had died and she did not know the answer to that question. And since we had lost a lot of Californians, I was concerned. And I said, you and I don’t have, we haven’t paid a person price, I said, you and I, I said, myself, my grandkids are too young, my husband too old, and as far as I know you don’t have anybody in the war. So I tried to use it to bring us together, but the right-wing press said that I questioned, that I turned on her because she wasn’t married which was a little silly.”

…Boxer also said: “I was criticizing the fact that she didn’t know how many people died in Iraq. Absolutely I was.”

There’s just one problem. Boxer never asked Rice how many U.S. troops had died in Iraq when she began her “personal price” remarks. In fact, Boxer had not asked Rice a single question. She was engaged in her usual filibustering:

I can see why Boxer would want to believe that she put her foot in her mouth — and somehow it was Rice’s fault, but the tale turns out to be a figment of Barbara Boxer’s self-aggrandizing imagination.



"Barbara Boxer spins fictional tale about Condi Rice," San Francisco Chronicle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Save the Constitution

Declaration of Liberty

In memory of our God, our Nation, our Religions, our Freedom, our Peace, our Families and our Fallen Dead;

WE THE PEOPLE declare that We will Never Yield to those who would place us in bondage. We will live for the Constitution and we will die for the Constitution, for we know that it was inspired of God for all of his Children.


http://digitalnetworkarmy.com
 
Copyright © 2009-2010 Good Sense, All Rights Reserved.

Articles, quotes, comments, and images are the exclusive property of their respective authors, who own all rights to their use. Articles do not necessarily represent the views of Good Sense or its contributers. All copyrighted materials appearing on this site and not derived by contributing authors are protected by and used according to “Fair Use” as described in sections 107 through 118 of the U.S. Copyright Act (title 17, U. S. Code).