You have to be pretty clueless to put you and your girlfriend's photo on your driver's license. Thanks to their new law, police officers in Arizona could now report this guy to ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) to get him deported. In other states, their have to turn a blind eye.
Lest you think illegal immigration is a victimless crime, remember:
- Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.
- Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year.
- Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.
- Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.
- There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America. Based on studies, they will commit an average of 8 sex crimes per perpetrator before being caught.
- In Los Angeles, alone, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens. About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.
- About 60% of the crimes being committed are by illegal aliens who were previously deported.
- Over 25% of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens.
Here is a detailed example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically productive for any state at any time.
You have 2 families... "Joe Legal" and "Joe Illegal."
Each family has 2 parents and 2 children.
"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted.
"Joe Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table."
Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax and Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.
Joe Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00 per year. Joe Illegal pays no taxes so Joe Illegal now has $31,200.00.
Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage. $1000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $19,231.00.
Joe Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at no personal cost per year, so Joe Illegal still has $31,200.00. If Joe Illegal can’t get a convenient appointment at the doctor’s office, he and his Illegal family just use the local Emergency Rooms as their primary care providers since they are not going to pay anyway.
Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year, which leaves Joe Legal with $7,231.00.
Joe Illegal has no documented income and is therefore eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare.
Joe Illegal still has $31,200.00.
Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal is now in the hole by $4,769.00.
Joe Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy so he only pays $500.00 per month out-of-pocket towards his rent, $6,000.00 per year. This leaves Joe Illegal with a balance of $25,200.00 in illegally obtained and untaxed cash.
Joe Legal has to work overtime on Saturdays or get a part time job after work just to make ends meet.
Joe Illegal has plenty of cash on hand and has his nights and weekends off to enjoy with his illegal family and friends.
Joe Legal's and Joe Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's book rental, lunches, and other fees while Joe Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch and other fees are subsidized or completely waived.
Joe Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
Joe Legal's children go home.
Joe Legal and Joe Illegal both enjoy the same Police, Fire, and other Government Services.
Joe Legal paid for these services while Joe Illegal did not pay anything.
Do not vote for or support any politician who supports illegal aliens.
Make it a point to know how your representatives vote, both State and Federal
The time is long overdue to take a stand for America and Americans!