Video: Barbara Boxer Gets Boxed For Being Racist

Thursday, July 16, 2009



Alfred: "I'm a native Californian, born and raised. I was there when you came!"

Boxer: "You don't know when I came."

Alfred:"1962" ...

Boxer: "Sir let me talk to you. This is friendly." ...

Boxer: "Then we're going to put the NAACP resolution that passed..."

Alfred: "The NAACP has a resolution, what does that mean?"...

Boxer: "Sir, they passed it. Now if that isn't interesting to you we'll quote John Grant who is the CEO of a hundred black men of Atlanta. "Green energy is the key that will unlock millions of jobs... so clearly there is a diversity..."

Boxer: "Madam chair that is condescending to me... you are trying to put up some other Black group against me... I don't like it, it's racial, I don't like it, I take offense to that... You are quoting some other black man. Why don't you quote an Asian..."

"You are being racial here!

2 comments:

Euripides said...

Senator Boxer has always given me the fidgets. She's done as much to hurt her home state than any politician alive, including Schwarzenegger.

Anonymous said...

I am having a hard time finding out if Ms Boxer has One African American full time staff member.
in any of her many offices. Does anyone know?

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Save the Constitution

Declaration of Liberty

In memory of our God, our Nation, our Religions, our Freedom, our Peace, our Families and our Fallen Dead;

WE THE PEOPLE declare that We will Never Yield to those who would place us in bondage. We will live for the Constitution and we will die for the Constitution, for we know that it was inspired of God for all of his Children.


http://digitalnetworkarmy.com
 
Copyright © 2009-2010 Good Sense, All Rights Reserved.

Articles, quotes, comments, and images are the exclusive property of their respective authors, who own all rights to their use. Articles do not necessarily represent the views of Good Sense or its contributers. All copyrighted materials appearing on this site and not derived by contributing authors are protected by and used according to “Fair Use” as described in sections 107 through 118 of the U.S. Copyright Act (title 17, U. S. Code).