YOU MUST SEE THIS: 912 Project is a grassroots revolution to take back our country!

Monday, March 16, 2009


Glenn Beck's 9/12 Project has taken its homepage from unknown to maximum capacity, crashing servers there and at Foxnews in just a few minutes. The 9/12 project is about giving a voice to the "good people" of America who follow the rules, don't live on unnecessary credit and have had enough with the bailouts of Wallstreet millionaires and disingenuous people who bought more house than they could afford and want us to pay their morgage now. It is about returning to the values that made our nation great:

1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

1. Honesty
2. Reverence
3. Hope
4. Thrift
5. Humility
6. Charity
7. Sincerity
8. Moderation
9. Hard Work
10. Courage
11. Personal Responsibility
12. Gratitude
Please watch the videos below and visit the site and "unite or die!" We WILL take back our country!

(See video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9P4RhiFyP4&e)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Save the Constitution

Declaration of Liberty

In memory of our God, our Nation, our Religions, our Freedom, our Peace, our Families and our Fallen Dead;

WE THE PEOPLE declare that We will Never Yield to those who would place us in bondage. We will live for the Constitution and we will die for the Constitution, for we know that it was inspired of God for all of his Children.


http://digitalnetworkarmy.com
 
Copyright © 2009-2010 Good Sense, All Rights Reserved.

Articles, quotes, comments, and images are the exclusive property of their respective authors, who own all rights to their use. Articles do not necessarily represent the views of Good Sense or its contributers. All copyrighted materials appearing on this site and not derived by contributing authors are protected by and used according to “Fair Use” as described in sections 107 through 118 of the U.S. Copyright Act (title 17, U. S. Code).