I think that it is very important for all disenfranchised conservatives to network with some organizations (like the ones on the blog roll to the left, and this website) to become informed, unified and empowered. Even just glancing at the far left column on this site every visit will keep you informed on the latest news and activist activities. As outcast conservatives, unifying our views and power is our only hope of bringing some sense back to our government. I am not interested in donating them money, but this site gives the following good suggestions for us to fight for:
The Resistance States:
As an American citizen, while I will show respect to President-elect Obama, I oppose the far-Left and socialistic elements that comprise the centerpiece of his agenda. I recognize that it will take a patriotic and resilient Citizen Resistance to block implementation of this agenda and I join with others who oppose these threats to our liberties.
Specifically, I Resist:
- Socialistic wealth redistribution including any and all tax increases and big-government welfare programs.
- Silencing conservatives through the Fairness Doctrine and other efforts that restrict free speech.
- Open border anarchy including amnesty for illegal aliens and promotion of multi-nation “unions”.
- Government-run health care that weakens our system and imposes more tax burdens on citizens.
- Weakening of our military through rapid pullback from Iraq, defunding our troops and overall disarmament.
- Social liberalism including radical pro-abortion agenda, the end of marriage and the homosexual agenda.
- Liberal court activism that undermines faith, family and liberties while expanding government control.
- Post-American globalism that diminishes our global role and threatens our national sovereignty.
- Environmental extremism, the CO2 tax, undermining coal and nuclear, and bans on oil exploration.
- Weakening the 2nd Amendment through unconstitutional gun laws that take away or penalize us for owning firearms and our right to defend our family, our property, and ourselves.